- Silver Enrollment is for those Women Entrepreneurs who have just started a Home-Based and are willing to explore the possibilities to evolve themselves as Women Entrepreneurs
- Offline Selling Platform
- Online Selling Platform
- WEdyalaya Education Platform
- Social Security
- Gold Enrollment is for those Women Entrepreneurs who have a clear vision about their business and are willing to take the next step of structring their business with the help of PWPL WEdyalaya
- All benefits from SILVER membership
- WEdyalaya's PW-EIP - a Globally Certified Entrepreneurship Incubation Program
- Pre-Acceleration Strategy Coaching from our Global Strategy Partners
- Platinum Enrollment is for those Women Entrepreneurs who have a clear vision about their business and are willing to take the next step of structring their business with the help of PWPL WEdyalaya and take their Products to Pan India first and then to Global level with PWPL WEMart
- All benefits from SILVER and GOLD membership
- We-Mart subscription for one year
WE-Mart is an ambitious project of PWPL, an e-Commerce selling platform having tangible benefits,
which connects every Woman directly to local and global buyers and reach their customers at minimum operation expenses. since there is an embedded marketing support.
WE-Mart also acts like an IT infrastructure to streamline your selling and operational processes.
‘ WE ’ stands for the unity in the eco-system of Women Entrepreneurs.
One of its kinds platform with a unique vision - ‘Make every Woman Atmanirbhar and help to create her AstitWa’.
1. Robust technological support
2. Optimize the Logistics cost with efficient solutions provided by PWPL
3. Easy to use interface to maintain and update stock
4. Connect with genuine buyers
In-house dream project of PWPL to provide the permanent solution of permanent problem of the Poverty to the underprivileged women and migrants. We will be not only providing them the essential trainings but also will provide them a selling platform under the brand name of WEshwaas. These women will be the inhouse production unit for Pink Warriors, who are working from their home to earn their self respect and create their AstitWa.